Nooks and Crannies is an adorable Edwardian murder mystery by Jessica Lawson. Tabitha Crum is one of the sweetest heroines you’ll come across – she’ll simultaneously capture your heart and break it as she tries so desperately to earn the love of her cruel and heartless parents. Luckily for Tabitha she discovers that she was adopted and now she has a chance to inherit a fortune – if she turns out to be the true heir of the Countess of Windermere. But first there are a few problems to overcome at the Countess’s manor house: five other children who could potentially be the true heir, the suspicious death of the one person who might have been able to identify the correct child, the matter of ghostly noises and weird happenings, and something else Tabitha can’t quite put her finger on. Together with her pet mouse Pemberley, Tabitha begins to investigate. Eventually, as the mystery grows, she enlists some of the other children into her investigative team and they become the first friends she has ever had. With an unexpected ally on their side, Tabitha leads the way, drawing on her love of Inspector Pensive books to solve the biggest mystery she’s ever come across and defeat the villains holding them all captive.
Are You a Writer?
Visit my website for writers at HearWriteNow.com
My site features the occasional advertisement and uses affiliate links. I make a small commission on sales made through these links, and/or clicks made through some of the advertisment links.
- Sanspell – Book 1 of The BloodTree Chronicles
- Play Like a Girl Chapter Book Series
- Stella by the Sea
- Nooks and Crannies
- The Islands of Chaldea by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
- The Turnkey by Allison Rushby
- I Own All the Blue – New Picture Book
- The Far End of Happy by Kathryn Craft – Review
- Kathryn Craft – Book Tour Starts Next Week
- Slated by Teri Terry – Book Recommendation
- You Are Not Defined By Your Mistakes
- Practice Until You Can’t Get it Wrong
- Extract from Madison Lane and the Wand of Rasputin
- Madison Lane and the Wand of Rasputin
- Sand Animation with Kseniya Simonova
- Artist Jerry Wennstrom and The Inspired Heart
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (Book Discussion)
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (Book Discussion)
- The Lost Diaries of a Future Author
- My Fascination with Castles
- Who was Joseph Bell?
- What is the Antikythera Mechanism?
- The Art of Falling by Kathryn Craft (Book Discussion)
- How to Keep a Conversation Going
- How to Talk to People
- How to Make Friends
- The StarThorn Trilogy by Kate Forsyth (Book Discussion)
- The Cone-Shaped Pointed Hats Worn by Princesses in Fairytales…
- Long and Winding Writing Journey